If your variables are not more than 4,096 bytes (which I think is limit
for the get string), you can just pass a GET variable whose value is
urlencode (serialize ($_REQUEST));

Marco
--
------------
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals

Come visit us at http://www.phparch.com!
--- Begin Message ---
Hi People!
Can anyone help with this:

   Want to pick up variables passed from form in
   PHP page and pass to distant site. Can use
   long get, but would like to access ALL variables
   in the PHP page and pass them forward, without
   coding each individual one if possible

                          Port 80           Port 3000

   +-WebForm-----+     +-PHP Page----+    +-DistantSite-+
   |Form Variables------->           |    |             |