hi people,

just want to know if there such a thing as a Transactional PHP Page and who
do i go about setting up a page like this?

for those who don't know about ASP, a Transactional ASP page is able to
reverse its operations. it is used mainly in ecommerce, in a page where the
transaction is carried out.

the reason for this is so that if for example,

you click checkout to buy a downloaded software -> the software removed from
shopping cart -> money is deducted from your credit card -> the download
page appears -> the lightning strikes -> your internet connection gone ->
the download page expires ...

if i don't use a Trasactional Page, i will keep the money without having to
give my customer the software, which is good!!! lol but not for my customer.
so the Transactional Page will then detect that the lightning has striked...

... -> transactional page realize that the transaction is not completed ->
the money is returned to the credit card -> the software back to the
shopping cart -> i wait for the customer to fix the computer and return

And that is a transactional page. so can i also do that in PHP?

Yours sincerely,
See Kok Boon
Realize Creations
http://www.realizecreations.com