Hi,

I am using PHP 4.4.2.. I need a function to copy a file from one server to
another. The src/dst filenames are relative to the Document Root of the website, but
I can build an absolute path name if necessary. I can't use ftp because the
ftp ports are closed on these servers. I would like to use http or ssh for
the file transfer. The application is that multiple files can be copied from
website to website on our various servers. I have been looking around at
mailing lists, etc but haven't found a function described which does a
non-ftp inter-IP file copy, only client/server file uploads and ftp
functions.

TIA,
Rich