Caching is usually managed through a set of headers--for example:

<?php
header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");    // Date in the past
header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
                                                     // always modified
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");  //
HTTP/1.1
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");                          // HTTP/1.0
?>

You can use these in the pages that are dynamic and omit them in those
pages where you want to keep the information.

Cheers,

Marco
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals
The monthly worldwide magazine dedicated to PHP programmers
Check us out on the web at http://www.phparch.com