Thx, I had created a workarround, withs was looping through every line of
the file and doing a rtrim. But your hint pointed me to the better solution

The modifier m alone didn't do the job, because I uses a dot to match any
character. But without the s modifier it will not match a new line. So both
modifiers gets it all to work! Thx for the tip!

Kind regards

Jeroen Olthof,

"John W. Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
000801c29af6$a1a28450$7c02a8c0@coconut">news:000801c29af6$a1a28450$7c02a8c0@coconut...