Hi,

I've just recompiled PHP 4.2.3 on RedHat w/Apache, after having upgraded
from Perl 5.6.0 to 5.8.0 (I had to disable mod_perl for now, due to
incompatible libraries). But now something weird is happening: sometimes
as a page with PHP code loads in the browser, it's not processed by PHP,
but the PHP code is shown (!), and the weird part of the problem is that
sometimes the very same page gets executed correctly! (no code is
displayed, and of course no modification is done in httpd.conf or mime
types, etc.). Any idea of the cause of this weird problem?.

Thanks.