Isnt this supposed to be a friendly place where people who are having
problem with PHP can ask questions without people like u throwing
insults?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 12:47 PM
To: Mike Bowers
Subject: Re: [PHP] Include Problems

Learn to quote GAMER

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bowers <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 8:42 PM
Subject: [PHP] Include Problems

I have a file named header.php stored in the includes folder:
Inside includes is anohter folder called editable.
When I open my page for the first time (before it is cached) or after I
edit my header file I get these errors:
Warning: Failed opening 'editable/meta.php' for inclusion
(include_path='') in
/home/groups/v/vw/vwportal/htdocs/includes/header.php on line 52

Warning: Failed opening 'javascript.php' for inclusion (include_path='')
in /home/groups/v/vw/vwportal/htdocs/includes/header.php on line 53

Warning: Failed opening 'editable/my_header.php' for inclusion
(include_path='') in
/home/groups/v/vw/vwportal/htdocs/includes/header.php on line 56

Is there any other command I can run iside my header.php file instead of
include that will print the contents of the includes that the header
has?

Mike Bowers
PlanetModz Gaming Network Webmaster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ViperWeb Hosting Server Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
All outgoing messages scanned for viruses
using Norton AV 2002