Mike Bowers wrote:

I have a file named header.php stored in the includes folder:

Inside includes is anohter folder called editable.

When I open my page for the first time (before it is cached) or after I edit my header file I get these errors:

*Warning*: Failed opening 'editable/meta.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in */home/groups/v/vw/vwportal/htdocs/includes/header.php* on line *52*

Perhaps it is a permissions problem, after editing it (as whatever user you use to edit files), is the file readable by the user the webserver runs as?

HTH
Chris
PS I'm sure it would be appreciated if you would be kind enough to post in plain text (not html), someone has to pay for archiving it.