Hi Maciej

> Hello Kalle, thanks for your fast reply.
> As I said before, there is not a problem for me. I can send a pull
> request... or, actually, I can't.
> While I think that manual sync is not the best idea, I can live with it. But
> there is worst situation. There is not only lack of sync between git.php.net
> and windows.php.net. Content on Github differs from content on git.php.net,
> what makes contributing impossible, unless I don't want you to resolve tons
> of merge conflicts. There is no sense in making a pull request to the
> outdated repository. Can we fix this situation somehow?

As much as I would love to resolve these issues, I'm afraid I can't as
I got zero to none experience with git, merging, pull requests and all
of that (I still prefer SVN!), but would welcome anyone willing to do
it to have the karma to do it to put it in motion. But if you are up
for such a task then I will vouch for you to have the right karma as I
only welcome such.

> I obviously agree with you, but it deserves bigger discussion (probably
> initialized by someone from your team). I'm pretty sure that most of the
> people will like this idea, as it means easier life for both sides.

I think we can saftely discuss some of those ideas in this thread as
it would involve of what hopefully can be the future of how
windows.php.net is executed.

I have a little dream that the windows-downloads.php page would
contain a small form, where you can pick a branch (PHP 5.4/5.5/5.6,
NTS/TS, x86/x64, VC9/11, ...) or something where you say "I would like
to use PHP 5.6 with Apache" and it shows you the available options
making it easier to pick the version that is right for you.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net