I'd like to make the point, once again, that we are supposed to be
moving away from this system altogether :)

For months now we've been waiting for the 'new system' that completely
removes this task from us.  (In fact I've been waiting to submit my own
conference while 6-7 have come through), just because I didn't want to
add to a system that was on the verge of being removed.

So I'll ask again.   Can we get the new code pushed live that
automatically does the conferences by Joind.in?   As it's the 'end goal'
anyway, it solves this issues mentioned here, and ... everyone has
already said yes.

Eli

--
|   Eli White   |   http://eliw.com/   |   Twitter: EliW   |