New question #78737 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/78737

That's it. I wanna know if I can point the SEF rewrote articles to different
pages not only the one specified on the .htaccess. For example, a rule on
.htaccess that can get the $phpns [script_link] on where news are being
displayed at the time.

I have on the same page news pointing to different pages by category. Example:
The box containing the Relevant News points to RELEVANT.PHP;
The Internet news box on the home page points to INTERNET.PHP;
The Hardware news box on the home page points to HARDWARE.PHP;

OK, enough. U got it, I hope.
So, how can I do it? How can I turn my articles to SEF pointing to different
pages.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.