Hello there ,

I find phpshell a useful thing , but I want to make to it 2 modifications :

1) Because I want to integrate it in my site I would want to go directly to the
shell   whitout having to go through the login part. This is like annoying
sometimes.

2) When I connect with  any user (root, demo, etc, doesn't  matter) I am
actually logged in as www-data (none or  nobody in other Apache ). This is a
major drawback because what I really want is , when I login with a user
(suppose that it exists in the system), is to have that user's privelleges
.(when I login with root I should have root privelleges , when I login with
demo for example I should have limited privilleges).

Can you help me in doing this things (propose a solution or suggest one ) ?

Regards,
Adi