From: Tobias Unger <m...@tobias-unger.de>
To: Discuss the development of PHP Shell <phpshell-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:22:34 PM
Subject: Re: how to ...help

Hello Adi,

the first thing should be possible by just disabling the password
request inside the source code.

However... I can not imagine any possibility to solve the second
problem as PhpShell just runs as an php-script emulating a
non-interactive shell.
But if you have root-access to the webserver, why do you not just use
ssh?

Bye,
Tobias

Hello there ,

>Crystal Reports - New Free Runtime and 30 Day Trial
>Check out the new simplified licensing option that enables unlimited
>royalty-free distribution of the report engine for externally facing
>server and web deployment.
>http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects

 Tobias Unger
m...@tobias-unger.de www.tobias-unger.de