Hello Adi,

the first thing should be possible by just disabling the password request inside the source code.

However... I can not imagine any possibility to solve the second problem as PhpShell just runs as an php-script emulating a non-interactive shell.
But if you have root-access to the webserver, why do you not just use ssh?

Bye,
Tobias