I've checked some tests in for JsonRpc and RestRpc Although they run I
am getting some warnings. I've taken the approach with the tests of
trying to push tests messages through as much of the infrastructure as
possible and parts of it are complaining about being run in a test
environment. Anyhow I prefer to have the tests with warnings rather
than no tests at all.

I've also added some more SCA examples base on some of the examples
that have been used at recent conferences.

Simon