Matthew Peters wrote:
> Caroline, thanks for answering. I am actually glad that it is supposed
> to work since I know it has worked for someone else - the person who
> gave me the code in the first place.
>
> The schema Cart.xsd is

I needed a Customer.xsd too, but the one I found in the eServiceStore
sample did the trick.

So the good news is that it wasn't a memory management problem (hard),
but a simple regression in Tuscany in their string handling, so they no
longer cope with a null being passed as root element name. I've sent
them a patch, and also checked in a guard to our Fulmar branch to make
sure we don't reach that bit of code.