Paul Scott wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 15:16 -0200, Tatto de Castro wrote:
>>     I'm having a strange problem when I try to use the Web Services
>> Description Language Tool (Wsdl.exe) from .NET Framework Tools. I'm
>> getting an error when I try to use the wsdl.exe to create the C#
>> client proxy class based on the wsdl generated by PHP (SCA_SDO).
> Could you try and use the same tool for the URL
> as
> well? That service looks like the same type of thing as well and I would
> like to know if you get the same issue.
> Are any of the project developers alive on this list?

Alive, just sleeping ...

It's sad but true that different programs don't have the same criteria
for deciding what is valid WSDL. If you look back in the mailing list or
in our bugs list, you'll see there have been a couple of issues about
the .NET tools being quite picky compared to Tuscany (the Apache library
that we use to implement this stuff). It's only with real examples like
yours that we can home in  on the discrepancies, so thanks for sending
them. We'll take a look and see what can be done.

To post to this group, send email to