Hi everybody,

    Thanks for the help Caroline Maynard, if there is something that I
can do, let me know.
    I already tried to edit the wsdl file without success. Any other idea?

    Paul Scott, the problem happens with your wsdl too (error message
follows below).

    Thanks, Tatto

+++++++
 >wsdl.exe
http://fsiu.uwc.ac.za/chisimba_modules/webservices/server.php?wsdl
Microsoft (R) Web Services Description Language Utility
[Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.42]
Warning: This web reference does not conform to WS-I Basic Profile v1.1.
R2028, R2029: A DESCRIPTION using the WSDL namespace and the WSDL SOAP
binding namespace MUST be valid according to the XML Schemas found at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd and
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/2003-02-11.xsd.
  -  Warning: The element 'definitions' in namespace
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/' has invalid child element 'types'.
List of possible elements expected: 'documentation, import, types,
message, portType, binding, service' in
namespace'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/' as well as any element in
namespace '##other'. Line 3, position 4.

For more details on the WS-I Basic Profile v1.1, see the specification
at http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1.html.

Error: Unable to import binding 'serverBinding' from namespace
'http://server'.
  - Unable to import operation 'hello'.
  - The element 'http://server:hello' is missing.

If you would like more help, please type "wsdl /?".
+++++++

Paul Scott wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 10:23 +0000, Caroline Maynard wrote:
>

>> Alive, just sleeping ...
>>

> Sleep, whats that? Coffee.... ;)
>

>> It's sad but true that different programs don't have the same criteria
>> for deciding what is valid WSDL. If you look back in the mailing list or
>> in our bugs list, you'll see there have been a couple of issues about
>> the .NET tools being quite picky compared to Tuscany (the Apache library
>> that we use to implement this stuff). It's only with real examples like
>> yours that we can home in  on the discrepancies, so thanks for sending
>> them. We'll take a look and see what can be done.
>>

> Agreed, absolutely! I have only just started out on this stuff, and it
> seems really promising. I am going to try and expose a whole whack of
> things from our framework being used to deliver e-learning in 16 African
> countries in this method, so I will try and keep you all up to date as
> well.
>
> For some background on our project, please check out
> http://avoir.uwc.ac.za
>
> Will check in later again, I just have to try and figure out a decent
> way of generating XSD for complexTypes generically...
>
> --Paul

begin:vcard
fn:Tatto de Castro
n:de Castro;Thiago