Hi Yannick, thanks for the update.

Having to install SCA/SDO as a plugin and the issue with Web hosts is
something we've agonized over on numerous occasions.  SCA itself is
user-land code, but it makes extensive use of SDO in the
implementation and also requires SDO for complex types.  SDO is the
extension code based on Apache Tuscany C++.  Unfortunately, it would
take a lot of effort to replace the SDO implementation with one in
user-land code.

It's great to hear you're making progress.  I look forward to hearing
more.

Regards, Graham.