Adding the error message.

[19-Nov-2008 12:42:27] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught
SCA_RuntimeException: SDO_Exception in setWSDLTypes :
SDO_DAS_XML::create - Unable to parse the supplied xsd file
1 parse error(s) occurred when parsing the file 'https://URL/WS.wsdl':
1. xmlSAXUserParseFile returned an error -1

  thrown in /usr/share/pear/SCA/Bindings/soap/Proxy.php on line 104

Silvano