On 25 Nov, 04:47, "Silvano Girardi Jr" <silvan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Matthew Peters
>
> <matthew.f.pet...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wonder too. I suggest one of us put a question on one of the PHP
> > mailing lists, or maybe on the page to do with fopen(). Are you happy
> > to do that, Silvano?
>
> Yes. I will talk to the core developers directly.
>
> I will let you know.
>
> Silvano
>
> > On Nov 24, 3:40 pm, "Silvano Girardi Jr" <silvan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I wonder if there is any way to specify the certificate to PHP
> >> somewhere else, so it would work with fopen() as well.

Hey all, while not all that active around here, I still lurk and try
to follow whats going on around here :)

Have you tried creating a stream context and setting the SSL options
there?
not only can this be passed to fopen, but it should also work if you
set it as the default stream context as well.

Rob