On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:08:27 +0100, Laurent Bedubourg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Due to a lack of spare time, no rewriting is planed yet for PHPTAL.

In fact PHPTAL is so stable that I doesn't feel the urge of such a work.

The main problem is that I don't program using PHP anymore (except for maintenance). I switched to Haxe which is a strongly typed language with type inference and a lot of features PHP will never be able support.

I am thinking about giving the lead developer hat to someone else. If someone on the list is interested by this responsibility feel free to postulate here.

I'm interested in continuing the project. I'd continue it on behalf of AardvarkMedia, keeping the GPL status.

For a start, I have a few bug fixes and minor features I can contribute.

--
http://www.aardvarkmedia.co.uk/
regards, Kornel