On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:40:28 -0000, Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Speaking of SVN... How does access to contribution's to the current PHPTAL svn work? Who's in charge of the repository at the moment?

Technically Laurent is still in charge of the SVN repostiory. I have commit rights to it.

I think it's best if you send me the patches or URL to them to the mailing list, and I'll review and test them and commit into the reposiory.

To make a patch, checkout copy latest from the repository:
svn co https://svn.motion-twin.com/phptal/trunk phptal
change files you want and then, in working copy directory, run:
svn diff > your_changes.patch

Please keep us updated about further changes here on the list?

Yes, I'll be posting all big changes to the mailing list. You can follow all changes in the repository by running:
svn log https://svn.motion-twin.com/phptal/trunk | more