On 1.9.2008, at 10.36, Tero Heikkinen wrote:

Hi all!

I'm designing some feedback functionality to MidCOM 3 MVC framework. I ran into to a problem with translator and I would like to ask if my approach is feasible.

MidCOM 3 uses datamanager - called component to handle form data input. If some form field's validation fails, it re-displays form and puts error messages in place. Generally error messages are generated on the fly. What I want to do is following:

<code>

<input type='text' name='somthing' value='False value'>

</code>

Just to quick correction my example code. The lower codeline is <p i18n:translate="">${com_rohea_testing/errormessages/keytest}</p>

- Tero

--
Tero Heikkinen
http://teroheikkinen.iki.fi