Hi,

We want to use a custom namespace and tags in our template files like 'fbml'. I mean, we want to render a month select box by writing a tag to our template like that:

<foo:select data="monthList" />

To use a custom namespace I added a xmlns attribute to outer tag. ( <div xmlns:foo="bar"> ) So, now, I want to render these namespace tags with custom template files. For example above, I want to generate select.html template file for all foo:select tags. I only know I can make this with filterDOM. I can walk on all elements of templates and if I find a tag of my custom namespace, I can run a custom php function and manipulate content of this tag.

But, I wonder, is there any better solution to make this? For example, can DTD files help me? Do you have any suggessions?

Murat Çorlu