I had actually editted my build.xml file to export as XHTML. Actually,
there was something that made me look in the first place, as I prefer
double quotes to single quotes. The two lines I has edited started
with <replaceregexp

Hope this helps (As the project I'm using the build script for is not
using PHPTAL, I don't have valid XHTML)

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Anton Andriyevskyy <x.meg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like there is no an option in html5boilerplate to make xhtml output
> when building your sources.
> But there is a simple way to fix it by editing build.xml file,
> here is recommendation by Paulrish:
> https://github.com/h5bp/html5-boilerplate/issues/672#issuecomment-1787218
> ... but it still does not work because if you disable what Paulrish proposed
> in build.xml, then you get original css & js files missing in "publish"
> directory. And in the same way you get no combined css and js inserted in
> your html. So you get inconsistent html files at the end.
> Anton Andriyevskyy
> Business Automation & Web Development
>

> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Terin Stock <terinjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Excuse my post-turkey reply from my phone. :)
>>
>> PHPTAL does not parse the HTML as a web browser would, it parses it has an
>> XML document. So you must provide valid XML input.
>>
>> As for HTML5 boilderplate, I regularily use it with PHPTAL, you just have
>> to adjust the input HTML to be valid XML.
>>
>> On Nov 24, 2011 4:21 PM, "Anton Andriyevskyy" <x.meg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I tried to add / at the end manually, but now it says another error:
>>> Attribute defer in < script > does not have value (found character 's'
>>> instead of '=')
>>>
>>> ... so looks like it really wants XHTML in the input, which is not
>>> possible with html5boilerplate.
>>> Is there a way to take html5 input, or must I get rid of html5boilerplate
>>> until I will find the way to get html5boilerplate output xhtml?
>>> Regards,
>>> Anton

This e-mail conversion may be monitored for safety purposes, and
talking about bombs may trigger a flag. Damn the CIA!