GYULAI Mihaly írta, 2001-06-21, 19:37-kor kelt levelében, ami 39 sorból állt:

> I have a dial-up connection to the Net. I tried PHP Weather 1.5.5
> before connect, and received the following errors:
>
> "Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
>   phpweather.inc on line 367"
>
> "  ... on line 368"
> "  ... on line 368"

I partly caused the error by setting the proxy, as I use PHP Weather
at 2 places (with different proxies, of course)!

It's interesting that at home I can use PHP Weather without fiddling
with proxy settings... (at home it's disabled in phpweather.inc)

Regards,
--
GYULAI Mihály  http://gyulai.freeyellow.com/
linux, Rejtő könyvei, Micimackó, Pál utcai fiúk, SWAT játékhoz FAQ