Hi
    I recently entered the phpXML forum and I would like to know which
projects are there under development that have as base object the phpXML
object. Is anybody working on XSLT? DTD's? Schemas?
    I also made some very simple changes to some functions inside the phpXML
object, so now you can use strings to create the XML object and also get a
string representation in order to be able to save it to a DB. If anyone is
interested in the code, just ask for it

Rodrigo Reyes