I read all that How-To, and the code I wrote is the same of that page. The only difference is that I have to use a struct for the parameters (maybe this is the problem? is my struct correct?).
I did not care about the server yet, because I am trying to use a service provided by an external one, am I doing wrong?
Can you tell me somthing more about the error I get?

Thank you
Ciao
Sam