Ah, now I see. You need to use "xmlrpcval", not "xmlrpc_val".

Also, always turn on maximal error reporting when using PHP,
as follows:

error_reporting(E_ALL);

Jeff;

Hi Jeff!

Are you sure that you are not including or requiring the xmlrpc.inc
file _twice_?

Yes

Are you sure that you are _not_ including the xmlrps.inc
file in your client?

Yes

The xmlrpc.inc file is used for the client; the xmlrpcs.inc file
is used for the server.

Can you post your entire client test program here?

Here is the client. I am just trying to connect to the server.
<?php
include('xmlrpc.inc');
$client=new xmlrpc_client("path", "host", 80);
$p1=new xmlrpc_val("first_value",$xmlrpcString);
$p2=new xmlrpc_val("second_value",$xmlrpcString);
$par1=new xmlrpc_val(array("first_value_name" => $p1, "second_value_name" => $p2), $xmlrpcStruct);
$f=new xmlrpcmsg("method",array($par1));
$r=$client->send($f);
?>

Don't give up; XML-RPC is easy and fun once you get past the
initial hurdles.

I see it is not complicated, that's why I'm getting insane :-)

Bye
Sam