©¿©<--------- http://www.paulsfunhouse.com --------->©¿©
                                     and
©¿©<----------The Grand Pooh-Bah of Humour ---------->©¿©
                                   presents
       ©¿©<---------- SEPT 11TH MEMORIAL ---------->©¿©

This special non-humour edition of Purehumour is dedicated
to the more than 3000 people who lost their lives on Sept 11th
2001 and also to the thousands of volunteers who gave all that
they could to aid during this dark day in US history!  Reprint
permission is granted for ALL non-commercial use!

On a bright sunny day on Sept 11th 2001 the peace was broken
as passenger planes were crashed into The World Trade Center,
The Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania.  This was an act that
was so horrific that it still seems like something out of a bad
movie.  Our lives were forever changed by the events of a year
ago.  The articles and information in this issue were gathered
from various sources and contributors (or creators) credit is
given where it is available.  My most sincere apologies are
given to anyone who is not credited or where credit is in error.

                          Are you ready? Let's roll
                       -Todd Beamer (Sept 11th 2001)

With those words...Todd Beamer began the final chapter of
the "Attack on America" as he and his fellow passengers
stormed the cockpit of United Airlines Flight 93.  What
really occurred in the skies above Pennsylvania will never
be known...but what we do know is that Todd and his fellow
passengers prevented any further major loss of life by their
unselfish act of courage.  The events of the day had already
unfolded in New York City and at The Pentagon, Flight 93
was to be the final weapon and was headed for another
major target, possibly The White House, The Capital or
Camp David.  While none of these targets would have had
the catastrophic loss of life that occurred at The World Trade
Center, it would have hit as the very foundation of the US and
may have caused even more damage preventing the swift
action by the Government of the US.

        I can you hear you! The rest of the world hears you!
        And the people who knocked these buildings down
                             will hear all of us soon!
                                 -George W. Bush

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

Below are articles and submission from the famous and not-
so-famous as they struggled to deal with the effects of Sept 11th.

The Day After
by Paul Croft

Just over 24 hours have passed since the horror began...it is still not
real! I heard so many people being interviewed and saying they felt like it
was a movie...I feel the same way! Even being thousands of miles away from
it...I still feel so torn apart inside! Watching the images of the planes
crashing into those buildings...seeing the people jumping (falling?) from
them! And then the buildings themselves crashing to the ground...this is a
movie script from Hell!

The number of dead must be astronomical! Figure it out:

266 people on the four planes (NOT five as was reported)
800 (approx) in the Pentagon
300 (approx) NYC firefighters and police officers
That says nothing for the citizens who worked in the WTC (50,000) and the
number of visitors that went through their each day (100,000)....I say that
the reason that no estimates are coming on the number of dead...is that the
gov't is scared of the number that they are predicting!

This story continues at:

http://www.paulsfunhouse.com/sept2001.html

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

"Counter-Attack"
by Laurie K. Barrett

As I sit here torn... between horror and pain
Wondering who should get the blame...
I can't help but wonder... I can't help but see
This isn't the world as GOD wants it to be.

All of the people... believing as such
"Nothing like that could ever happen to us..."
But now that it has...there is no turning back...
It's time to unite...and pick up the slack.

Reach out to your neighbors...your friends and kin
Helping each other...thats the way to win
Showing care and compassion...will win us this fight
It will conquer this evil... and help set us right.

Where are we headed ?... if this just keeps on
Will we get thru the night...to not see the dawn...
Will we turn to each other, hold hands and fight
and help turn this blackness...back into light?

It's time to forget and put our differences aside
And stop all this craziness...and try to survive!
Put your faith in GOD...and help one another
After all ,"WE,THE PEOPLE" , are all sisters and brothers...

PRAY FOR US IN OUR HOURS OF NEED!!!
Copyright 2001 Laurie K Barrett

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

Hi , my name is Mellie and let me tell you a little about myself. I was born
on July 4th, 1959, at Westpoint Military Academy. I was raised on country
music and patriotic marching songs. I can remember putting on the album and
marching around the room with my baton, leading the parade down main street.
I knew the Pledge Of Allegiance before I knew the alphabet. My favorite
colors were red, white, and blue. I was so proud of sharing my birthday with
my country. Still am! My father fought in Korea and Viet Nam. I'm very proud
of him and all the others that stood for our country when she needed us.
Always will be.

I feel a special bond with my country because of our common birthday. Now, I
know that it is just a coincidence, but it is one that touched me deeply,
and I love my country with all my heart. Maybe that's why September 11th has
had such a profound affect on me. I took it personally. This is my home, and
these people are my family, and to strike at them is to strike at me. When
those two towers came down, I felt something going down in me. I don't know
what it was, but it's never risen again.

Some of those changes are for the better, some are not. I am a bit kinder to
strangers. I appreciate what I have a bit more than I did. I never really
knew what it meant to be an "American" til that day. Now I know. It is an
honor, the greatest blessing God has ever bestowed on me. One that I will
never again take for granted. I fly my flags with pride.

I was ill that day. I went home from work early. I spent days in bed, with
no-one to hold me as I cried for the loss of life, the loss of our
innocence. These were my people, my home, and I shed my tears for the wounds
that were thrust upon my family. And I got angry. I'm still angry. I will
always be angry. There is something in me that says to let go of that anger
would be un-American. I feel it would be a betrayal. I'm not as tolerant of
people who are not American. Someone once asked me what I would like to do
for retribution. I told them. It was harsh. When asked about all the
innocent people over there that would die, my reply was that they could line
them up alongside of all our innocent people. I don't want justice anymore.
I want revenge. Sometimes I miss the way I used to be. Something inside me
died that day, and will never be resurrected.

My birthday just passed, and even though I got some nice things, the one
thing I want is a piece of the towers. I know that may sound horrible, but
what happened that day had such a profound affect on me, and it would mean
so much to me to be able to hold a piece of America's innocence. Maybe one
day.

Meloney Vis
Austin, Texas

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

America: The Good Neighbor.
Copyright 1973 Gordon Sinclair (1900-1984)

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given
recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from
Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television
commentator. What follows is the full text of his
trenchant remarks as printed in the Congressional
Record:

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the
Americans as the most generous and possibly the least
appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and
Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the
Americans who poured in billions of dollars and
forgave other billions in debts. None of these
countries is today paying even the interest on its
remaining debts to the United States.

When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it
was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward
was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of
Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United
States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59
American communities were flattened by tornadoes.
Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped
billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now
newspapers in those countries are writing about the
decadent, warmongering Americans.

I'd like to see just one of those countries that is
gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar
build its own airplane. Does any other country in the
world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the
Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10? If so, why
don't they fly them? Why do all the International
lines except Russia fly American Planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting
a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese
technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German
technocracy, and you get automobiles. You talk about
American technocracy, and you find men on the moon -
not once, but several times and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs
right in the store window for everybody to look at.
Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded.
They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless
they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American
dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were
breaking down through age, it was the Americans who
rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the
New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an
old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to
the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me
even one time when someone else raced to the Americans
in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even
during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one
Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get
kicked around. They will come out of this thing with
their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled
to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating
over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one
of those."

Stand proud, America!

Gordon Sinclair was a colorful figure in 20th-century
Canadian radio journalism. For over 40 years he produced
a daily radio series called "Let's Be Personal;" he
gained a reputation for "telling it like it is" and
became a familiar figure to millions of listeners.
Sinclair is especially remembered for a broadcast he
made praising the United States on June 5, 1973. The
text of that broadcast, known as "The Americans,"
(also known as "America, The Good Neighbour") has been
widely circulated on the Internet, particularly after
the air attacks on the World Trade Center and the
Pentagon in September of 2001.

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

Rainbow Bridge, September 11, 2001

"On September 11, 2001, there was an unprecedented
amount of activity at the Rainbow Bridge.  Decisions
had to be made.  They had to be made quickly, and
indeed they were.

An issue not often addressed here at the Bridge is
the fact that many residents really have no loved ones
for whom to wait. Think of the pups who lived, and died,
in hideous puppy mills.  No one on earth loved or protected
them.  What about the many who spent unhappy lives tied in
back yards?  And the ones who were abused?  Who are they to
wait for?

We don't talk about that much up here.  We share our loved
ones as they arrive and are happy to do so.  But we know
there is nothing like having your very own person who thinks
you are the most special dog in the heavens.

On this particular Tuesday morning a request rang out for dogs
not waiting for specific people to volunteer for a special
assignment.  An eager, curious crowd surged forward, each one
wondering what the assignment could be.

They were told by a solemn voice that unexpectedly, all at
once, about 3000 people had left Earth before they were ready.
All the dogs, as all dogs do, felt the humans' pain deep in
their own hearts.  Without hearing more there was a clamouring
among them.

"May I have one to comfort?", "I'll take two - I have a big
heart", "I have been saving kisses forever."  One after another
they came forward, begging for an assignment.

One fluffy pup asked hesitantly, "Are there any children coming?
I would be very comforting for a child because I'm so soft - and
I always wanted to be hugged."

A group of Dalmatians came forward asking to meet the firefighters
and be their friends.

The large working breeds offered to greet the police officers and
make them feel at home.  Little dogs offered to do what they do
best - cuddle and kiss.

Dogs who'd never had a kind word or a pat on the head while they
were on Earth stepped forward and said, "I will love any human
who needs love."

Then all the dogs, no matter where on Earth they originally came
from, rushed to the Rainbow Bridge and stood waiting, overflowing
with love to share, each tail wagging an American flag."

by Alexander Theodore

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

<The power of the internet>

Last year on 9/11 I was in New York (I live in Houston).  I had
driven a friend's truck up there for his use in grad school, and
I was scheduled to fly home on 9/12.  That, as we all know now,
didn't happen.  I couldn't get a train ticket for a date earlier
than 9/23.  Greyhound invited me to come and hang around bus
stations in the hope that there might be an empty seat; I thought
not.  Every rental car agency was overbooked.  The airline I was
using rescheduled me three times, then simply cancelled the flight.

On 9/14, frustrated by my inability to get out of there, I turned
to my list and said, "I need help--I can't get home."  Offers
instantly poured in, and those dear people--many of whom I had
never met--relayed me across the country; I eventually got back
to Houston 9/20.

Oh, yes: the connections mattered tremendously.

Virginia

[Virginia is a list owner at Topica...this just proves that mailing
lists are much more than just people sending email!]

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

"DO NOT FORGET"

I sat in a movie theater watching "Schindler's List,"
asked myself, "Why didn't the Jews fight back?" Now I
know why. I sat in a movie theater, watching "Pearl
Harbor" and asked myself, "Why weren't we prepared?"
Now I know why. Civilized people cannot fathom, much
less predict, the actions of evil people. On September
11, dozens of capable airplane passengers allowed
themselves to be overpowered by a handful of poorly
armed terrorists because they did not comprehend the
depth of hatred that motivated their captors. On
September 11, thousands of innocent people were murdered
because too many Americans naively reject the reality
that some nations are dedicated to the dominance of others.

Many political pundits, pacifists and media personnel want
us to forget the carnage. They say we must focus on the
bravery of the rescuers and ignore the cowardice of the
killers. They implore us to understand the motivation of
the perpetrators. Major television stations have announced
they will assist the healing process by not replaying
devastating footage of the planes crashing into the Twin
Towers.

I will not be manipulated. I will not pretend to understand.
I will not forget. I will not forget the liberal media who
abused freedom of the press to kick our country when it was
vulnerable and hurting. I will not forget that CBS anchor
Dan Rather preceded President Bush's address to the nation
with the snide remark, "No matter how you feel about him,
he is still our president." I will not forget that ABC TV
anchor Peter Jennings questioned President Bush's motives
for not returning immediately to Washington, DC and
commented, "We're all pretty skeptical and cynical about
Washington." And I will not forget that ABC's Mark Halperin
warned if reporters weren't informed of every little detail
of this war, they aren't "likely -- nor should they be
expected -- to show deference."

I will not isolate myself from my fellow Americans by
pretending an attack on the USS Cole in Yemen was not an
attack on the United States of America. I will not forget
the Clinton administration equipped Islamic terrorists and
their supporters with the world's most sophisticated
telecommunications equipment and encryption technology,
thereby compromising America's ability to trace terrorist
radio, cell phone, land lines, faxes and modem communications.

I will not be appeased with pointless, quick retaliatory
strikes like those perfected by the previous administration.
I will not be comforted by "feel-good, do nothing" regulations
like the silly "Have your bags been under your control?"
question at the airport. I will not be influenced by so called,
"antiwar demonstrators" who exploit the right of expression to
chant anti-American obscenities.
I will not forget the moral victory handed the North Vi

         -hear the weeping
         -feel the helplessness
         -imagine the terror
         -sense the panic
         -smell the burning flesh
         - experience the loss
         - remember the hatred.

I sat in a movie theater, watching "Private Ryan" and asked
myself, "Where did they find the courage?" Now I know. We have
no choice.

"Living without liberty is not living." -- Ed Evans, MGySgt.,
USMC (Ret.)

Not as lean, Not as mean, But still a Marine. Keep this going
until every living American has read it and memorized it so we
don't make the same mistake again.

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

I am only a plain retired nurse but I will share my
thoughts:

I got up and as always grabbed a cup of coffee and
turned on CNN. I looked and thought I had turned the
wrong channel on. I really thought I was watching a
movie. As the towers fell it was noon before the fact
of what was happening really sank in. I checked on my
kids and their families and made sure they were ok. Gee,
why shouldn't they be? We live in central America far
from the scene in New York. Still I  had the need to
check.

The rest of the day was spent watching in horror the
tragedy unfolded on the news.

All I can think is I pray my grand children never have
a day like I did or see America raped in such a horrible
manner again.

Karen

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

At noon your time on September 11, 2002, no matter where you are or
what you are doing, stop, put your hand on your heart, and say the
Pledge of Allegiance~outloud or to yourself~and say a prayer for our
nation. If all of us do this together in every time zone around the
world, we will have a powerful chain of thoughts surrounding us.

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

The Creation of the Firefighter
Author Unknown

When the Lord was creating Firefighters' he was into his
sixth day of overtime when an angel appeared and said
"Your doing a lot of fiddling around with this one"

The Lord said "Have you read the specifications on this
person? Firefighters have to go for hours fighting fires
or tending to people that the usual person would not touch,
while putting in the back of their minds the circumstances.
They have to be able to move at a seconds notice, and not
think twice of what they are about to do, no matter what
danger. They have to be in top physical condition at all
times,and they must have six pairs of hands.

The angel shook her head slowly and said, "Six pairs of hands
....no way."

"Its not the hands that are causing me problems," said the
Lord,"its the three pair of eyes he has to have."

"Is that on the standard model?" asked the angel.

The Lord nodded, "One pair that sees through the fire and
where they and their fellow firefighters should fight the
next fire, another pair here in the side of the head to see
the fellow FireFighters and keep them safe, another pair of
eyes in the front so that they can look for the victims caught
in the fire that need their help.

"Lord," said the angel, "rest and work on this tomorrow".

"I can't," said the Lord. "I already have a model that can
carry a 250 pound man down a flight of stairs and to safety
from a burning building, and feed a family of five on a civil
servant paycheck.

The angel asked, "Can it think?"

"You bet." said the Lord, "it can tell you the elements of a
hundred fires and recite procedures in their sleep that are
needed to care for a person until they reach the hospital, and
still keep their wits about themselves. He has phenomenal
personal control. They can deal with a scene full of pain and
hurt, coaxing a childs mother to let go so they can care for
the child in need. And still rarely get recognition for a job
well done from anybody other than fellow Firefighters.

Finally the angel bent over and ran her finger across the cheek
of the FireFighter. "There's a leak, Lord."

"Its a tear," the Lord replied.

"Whats the tear for?" the angel asked.

"Its a tear for bottled up emotions, for fallen comrads, a tear
for the commitment to the flag, a tear for all the pain and
suffering they have endured. Its a tear for their commitment to
caring for and saving lives of their fellow man."

"What a wonderful feature Lord, you're a genius," said the angel.

The Lord looked somber and said "I didn't put it there"

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

My daughter works at a computer store, and also sells some
electronic things on Ebay for the store, all over the world.
Shortly after the attack, she got a phone call from one of
her customers, saying that on that day, his car was parked
in front of the WTC, and while he was not in either the car
or the world trade center at the time, his car was now about
half an inch thick, and his calculator was on the front seat,
could he order another one,

They sent him one, at cost,

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

At about 9:00 am that day I had just logged into my
favorite chat room and was chatting with friends in
Australia and England, as well as the States.  I was
at work, and a friend dropped by my office to tell me
that a plane had just flown into one of the World Trade
Center towers.  We assumed, at that time, "an accident",
of course.

I mentioned this in chat and immediately someone in
Australia said.. "Oh no, another one has hit too!!"
Little did we all realize how much closer we would be in
the coming months as our leaders and countrymen joined
forces to combat the evil that had befallen the United
States.

 From that point on it was sheer terror as the media people
at the college where I work set up big screen TVs in the
lobby and students began to gather.   I remember so vividly
watching these college students sit there in stunned silence
with tears streaming down their faces and not being able to
offer any condolences myself because of the magnitude of the
shock and horror.  I think I knew that the world I lived in
had changed forever in those few minutes, and I remembered so
well the only other time I've ever felt that way in my life...
the day JFK was murdered.

I have reflected on September 11 since then and I think, that
for the students I work with, 9-11 was their coming of age, much
the same that fateful day in Dallas forever took away my youthful
sense of innocence.

Suzanne

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

Die Faster!

Okay, it might because my brain is currently oxygen-
starved due to  the summer brushfires in the area but
I think I finally figured it out.  Yep, read on,
because I am going to explain the REAL reason behind
September 11.

Impatience. You read it right: impatience.  After the
dust had settled and we knew who was behind the attacks,
the first and main question on everyone's mind was,
"Why?"

Come to find out, the terrorists have been trying to kill
us for years. Unlike the Crusades and the white "settlers"
who invaded this  country, the terrorists do NOT want to
convert us to their way of thinking. I've seen interviews
and read their treaties and I know that terrorism has
absolutely nothing to do with the religion of Islam.  No,
they want us dead.  I've even heard that we can convert
if we want, which will assure us a place in their heaven,
but they still want us dead.

So, they decided to knock down a few buildings. You see,
for years they've been trying to get us to kill ourselves.
It's a little known fact, since I just made it up, but
terrorists are behind all of the stuff that we use to kill
ourselves. Dig deep enough and I'm sure we'll find the
evidence to support my thesis that terrorists are behind
the explosion of doughnut emporiums, cookie factories and
ice cream distributors.  Americans are fat and getting fatter.
We are told again and again about the dangers of obesity but
we still eat too much!

Believe me, the next target for bin Laden, et al, will be
gyms and health clubs.  Watch out Jenny Craig and Richard
Simmons.  Those infidels are at the top of the list.

I just know that the terrorists are funding the tobacco
industry.  How else to explain that even with the mountains
of research that indicate the addictive and fatal properties
of this product, it's still on the market and is even tax-
subsidized?  Year after year, the number of deaths due to
primary and second-hand smoke rise, yet there are still new
customers joining the ranks.

I think it is obvious, but we just have to realize that the
terrorists are behind the rise in the speed limits. Faster cars
burn fuel faster which destroys the ozone quicker and will kill
the planet eventually.  Higher speed limits increase the number
of auto fatalities, which of course just feeds right into the
hands of those who wish us dead.  Yes, the increase of the use
of fossil fuels funds the terrorists activities, but I think the
main goal is to just kill us faster.

So, September 11 was bound to happen.  We're not dying quick enough!
Eat more, exercise less, start smoking, use drugs, drive drunk and
drive faster! Otherwise, the next bombing is all your fault.

www.lynetteisfunny.com

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

Be a part of the "9-11 Memorial Quilt:
http://www.911memorialquilt.com/quilt/view.html

The "Croft Family" patch is located at:
">Click</a>
http://www3.911memorialquilt.com/quilt/view.html?patch=3x131012

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

TO LOSE ONE'S CENTER
By Art Buchwald

September 10, 2002

On Sept. 11, 2001, I lost my center. That
is, the world as I knew it crashed in on
me, as it did for everyone else in America.

Before that day I had dreams for my
children and grandchildren. I felt safe.

Anything bad that happened was in the movies.
Hollywood provided me with all my thrills
and fears.

After 9/11, it took me a week to deal with
the shock. I knew that I wasn't watching a
movie. This was the real thing.

The TV screen became my information center.

Over and over they played the hijacked planes
crashing into the Twin Towers on Wall Street,
the Pentagon and somewhere in Pennsylvania.
I saw frightened people running in the streets.
I heard the wild guesses on how many victims
were killed and how many were injured.

At that time no one knew who the terrorists
were and no one had the answer as to how
four airplanes could be hijacked at the
same time.

I didn't know where Afghanistan was and
I had never heard of al-Qaida or the
Taliban.

For the first time, Osama bin Laden came
into my life as the super villain of 9/11.
He filled me with rage. The television
screen showed old films of him and kept
switching back to the World Trade Center.

I was sure we would find him and kill him.

That was the Special Forces' job.

If they want war, we'll give them war. We'll
bomb them in the cities and in the caves.
That is what Donald Rumsfeld was saying
when he came on the screen.

I thought about what Attorney General
Ashcroft would do to protect us from the
enemy. How many constitutional rights
would he have to take away from us to
guarantee our safety?

The president said we were at war.

This wasn't a movie.

First we grieved for the victims of 9/11.
Then a wave of patriotism swept the country.
We were told to go about our business but
remain vigilant and alert.

As the year went by, things happened. I
had lost my center, but Wall Street had
lost its moral compass.

We couldn't trust anybody any more.

The major institutions that I believed in
were found to be driven by greed. We no
longer trust accountants, brokers, banks
and what the CEOs tell us.

People's pensions were wiped out. Executives
were arrested. Coming on the heels of 9/11,
I didn't know whom to trust anymore.

We carpet bombed Afghanistan but we never
found bin Laden.

We won the war but the peace is still to come.

I tried to go about my business as I had
before, but it wasn't the same and never
would be.

I tried to make plans for the future but my
heart wasn't in it.

I was told by the president we have to invade
Iraq, but he didn't tell me how to do it.

For the first time I knew there was somebody
out there who wanted to kill me.

In the past I thought terrorists were people
far away. After 9/11 I felt they were right
next door.

My world was no longer what I wanted it
to be. It was not a movie.

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

If you want to see some of the things on the web related to
Sept 11th...I have built a small website with some photos
and links...I have not included photos of the attack...but
instead have placed things that people have created to help
deal with the tragedy.  Please take the time to visit the site
at: http://www.paulsfunhouse.com/sept11/

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

My final thoughts on Sept 11th 2001:

I learned.....
by Paul Croft

September 11, 2001 began as any other day did recently...my alarm went off
at 7:00am and I got out of bed and made my morning coffee. I woke the kids
up to get ready for school. I turned on CTV to get my morning dose of news
and entertainment. Just like I do every weekday morning. But Tuesday
September 11, 2001 was no regular day!

At 8:00am CDT the news came on at the top of the hour with a headline about
a plane crashing into the World Trade Center in New York City. Now since I
know that CTV only does a 5 minute newscast at the top of the hour, I
switched immediately over to CNN to get the best coverage I could. They
were on a cell phone call to someone who was sitting in a cafe close to the
World Trade Center. Suddenly a bright orange fireball erupted, the person
on the cell phone screamed out, but regained composure pretty quickly
considering what was occurring around him.

The commentator went on to say how that must have justified the fact that
the fuselage from the plane was still embedded in the building. Never did
we think that another plane could have hit the second tower! But a couple
of minutes later that was confirmed as we watched in horror the replay of
the second plane hitting the other tower.

This story continues at:

http://www.paulsfunhouse.com/sept2001.html

                   <---------We must never forget!----------->

©¿©--------------------IMPORTANT INFORMATION!--------------------©¿©
When forwarding this ezine please leave this trailer message
in place.

None of this material is considered copyright...it is
considered in the public domain. If any material is
copyrighted please notify me at <a href="
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">Copyright</a>
and proper credit will  be given. It has been collected from various
sources and submitters names have been included when given.

Paul Croft - Owner/Editor-In-Chief/Grand Pooh-Bah of Humour!
Contact me: <a href=" mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">Paul's Address</a>

If you feel that you have been subscribed in error...then please visit: