Looking at the slides for the talk, this release will have a beta
quality mobile profile and a mobile emulator. The final mobile profile
release is due in February. The emulator targets existing MIDP devices
for now (whatever that means; I don't do much with mobile).

I'll ask about android and iphone specifically.

- W