The word from Josh is:

I have no news on Android or Iphone other than what the marketing guys
said in a recent episode of the "Not Your Grandpa's Java" podcast,
which is that we plan to make FX apps run on Android. This was also
show at JavaOne.  I have no news on the license either. I expect that
will be in the final FAQ on the website on Thursday.