Piccolo Team,

My group and I have found that the buffering in PSwing.paint can cause
rendering problems, such as the slider knob doesn't render on OS X 10.5
(if there are ticks or labels on the slider).  Also, I don't see the
advantage of buffering in PSwing.paint, since the intermediate buffer is
directly rendered to the screen anyways.  It seems like drawing directly
to the Graphics2D in the PPaintContext would be faster, rather than
drawing to a new buffered image then drawing that to the Graphics2D.
Any reasons we shouldn't remove this layer of buffering?

Thanks,
Sam Reid