Comment #2 on issue 88 by allain.lalonde: toImage doesn't return an image
of the proper size

Turns out that the resizing is handled automatically in the PNode.print
method, so the
code in toImage doing the resizing was unnecessary, and actually caused
toImage to
behave in a way that I think is strange.  If I ask for an image of
dimension w,h I
should get one of that size back. And the node should be drawn to fill that
shape as
much as possible.  That is its current behavior (post fix).