Comment #5 on issue 83 by samrreid: PSwing are fuzzy when scale!=1, due to
buffering of the PSwing

My team and I tried removing buffering from PSwing; however, it caused a
problem that
some swing components (buttons, labels, etc) rendered with a '...' on Mac.
That is,
instead of a button reading "Press Me", on a Mac, some unbuffered PSwings
would read
something like "Press M...".  So we have re-enabled buffering in PSwing in
our local
copy and recommend not disabling buffering until this problem is resolved.