Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 99 by allain.lalonde: PNode.toString refactoring

If no one has objections, I'll be folding this in soon. It makes extending
toString
in a consistent way less error prone.  I realize I'm talking about
toString() being
hard, and it's usually dead simple, but because of all the null checks the
cyclomatic
complexity in most of the toString methods in the framework is quite high.