Comment #7 on issue 99 by PNode.toString refactoring

Hi Michael,
if we want to keep the dubugging output of toString, I'd second Allain in
adding a
new class to the core. Expanding the interface gives me quite a headache,
but for the
sake of DRY-ness of the toStrings, I follow Allains argument.

An external dependency is a no-go. Maybe a reflected toString is an option?

What's your concerns about adding the class (which could be deprecated from

P.S.: Ceterum censeo toString esse delendam - see comment 5 #c5.

Piccolo2D Developers Group: