Comment #8 on issue 110 by Syntactical code clean

@Michael: you did? the better! So there won't be many ws diffs.

A process in place is a good thing to have. But if that leads to not using
compiler to detect flaws I think it's misused.

Again: I talk about making implicit final private stuff explicitly final so
compiler can check. Who else wants to check this may well do so.

I just don't see the point why we shouldn't use the compiler to check this.

Please show me the code metric that tells me that I changed a before final
accidently into a mutated one. And even if there were such a mindreading
tool - I'd
prefer the compiler shouting at me. Requires no plugin into whatever editor
one may use.

The code becomes more explicit, to both, man and machine.

I'll do it in ~2h from now.

Piccolo2D Developers Group: