Comment #10 on issue 43 by Prepare the 1.3 release

My team and I had been using a copy of piccolo's r390 and when I tried
upgrading to
r689 I noticed a few rendering problems; some nodes don't appear, some are
the wrong
size, etc.  I was wondering if piccolo trunk/head was in an inconsistent
state or in
the middle of a significant refactor, or if it's appropriate for me to to
use r700 or
so to try to identify and possibly resolve these issues.  I'm thinking it
would be
best to look into these issues before a public release of 1.3, for our
project and
others that might have similar issues.  Please let me know what you think.

Sam Reid

Piccolo2D Developers Group: