Comment #19 on issue 43 by re...@colorado.edu: Prepare the 1.3 release

Here are some issues my coworker identified in his projects by updating
from piccolo
1.2.1 to the current r772 of piccolo.  These issues were produced on Mac,
we need to
see if they are problematic on other platforms as well.  Our next steps
will be to
create self-contained minimal test cases to isolate each issue:

(1) Extra whitespace around components (usually buttons).  Caused by
PSwing.reshape
change, need to ask Piccolo team why they changed this. Problem occurs in
almost all
sims, haven't verified a workaround, workaround will likely need to be
applied
everywhere.

(2) ellipsis in labels and radio buttons. Occurs in many sims, might be Mac
only?

(3) PSwing doesn't paint contents of a JPanel.  Eg, animation control in
acid-base.
No idea why, no workaround identified.

(4) PNodes that aren't fully painted (eg, tools in glaciers). No idea why,
no
workaround identified.