Comment #11 on issue 43 by allain.lalonde: Prepare the 1.3 release

Piccolo is undergoing a cleanup, and in the process, it's quite possible
thatsome
things have broken (probably by my hand). I'd tried to push the code
coverage up
before doing anything too drastic, but it seems some things have broken.
Could you
please perform a git-bisect or equivalent to try and determine exactly
which revision
broke it, and tell me the kinds of nodes that are broken for you?

Would you mind opening an issue with the specific details of your
environment and the
problem that's occurring.

Much appreciated, and my apologies, Allain.