Comment #12 on issue 88 by allain.lalonde: toImage doesn't return an image
of the proper size

I was able to reproduce the bug with OpenJDK on my Ubuntu box, but I think
it's
unrelated to the toImage code. To test this out yourself, just set the
scale of the
aspectCover PText to 10 and run the toImage Example. The label shouldn't
even appear
on screen. It seems that when the font gets too big, OpenJDK doesn't bother
rendering
them. Yippee! Groan.