Comment #21 on issue 43 by allain.lalonde: Prepare the 1.3 release

After further consideration, I have rolled back all changes to the way
PSwing paints
and sizes itself. It was a breaking change and the simplest way of getting
it back
into a state that's compatible with 1.2.1 is to revert. Let me know if the
simulations have reverted to the way they worked before.

Piccolo2D Developers Group: