Comment #22 on issue 163 by cmal...@pixelzoom.com: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

It's interesting that this bounds problem does not occur with PhET's Piccolo 1.2 snapshot (r390). I recall that we reported some breaking changes to PSwing, so I
looked back through the commit comments and found this for r863:

Applying PSwing file provided by sreid. Javadocs have been re-added. And some
Refactoring has taken place.

The only file changed in r863 was PSwing. But other source in the pswing package (PSwingRepaintManager, PSwingCanvas,...) also differs from our 1.2 snapshot. So I suspect that something was changed outside of PSwing that doesn't place nice with the
PSwing file provided by sreid.