Comment #12 on issue 163 by allain.lalonde: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

Can't disagree with you regarding the hierarchy listener, I even mentioned the strange behaviour when I made the change. The fact is, it did resolve the problem. It
shouldn't have, but it did.

You said, that if you add component.revalidate(); to PSwing updateBounds, then it fixes the problem, what problem? The ellipsis, or the incorrect layout, or both? And
is that after you've removed the hierarchy listener?