Comment #4 on issue 248 by erwin.mu...@gmail.com: hosting piccolo2d.org

Hello,
I was using Piccolo2D in some of my private projects and currently I'm working on a commercial software that will use Piccolo2D to show a simple graphical scene.

I have a Linux VSP on linode.com in London, that is currently serving two web sites.
- www.anr-institute.com
- www.mueller-public.de

I would be willing to pay for the piccolo2d.org domain and setup the documentation of piccolo2d on my server.

Are you willing to update the Piccolo2D documentation on
piccolo2d.org/index.html ?
Or are you going to use code.google.com Wiki for the documentation?
Do you want to change the documentation to a Wiki (like Mediawiki) or do you want to continue to use static HTML files?

Regards, Erwin.