What crap, if that is the case I want to change, I still want as little
friction as possible which I get from Ubuntu, is there another distro which
will give me the same ease of use? Alex, didn't you compile with 4.2.3 on
Debian only to see it crash with that one too or am I mistaken?

/Henrik

------=_Part_38180_7984262.1223199249184

little friction as possible which I get from Ubuntu, is there another distro
which will give me the same ease of use? Alex, didn&#39;t you compile with
4.2.3 on Debian only to see it crash with that one too or am I mistaken?<br>

------=_Part_38180_7984262.1223199249184--