Works, but I can't pretend to understand how the folder and file naming wor=

I just checked the ext3 limits on wikipedia, apparently it can't
handle more than roughly 32000 sub folders inside a folder, it's
unclear whether that applies to files too or not.

Anyway, how does it work, could this level be reached or is there a
stopper somewhere?

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Alexander Burger<> wrot=