I'm currently fetching data from a Java source which is giving me back
XML (one of the world's biggest poker networks), it looks something
like this:

<xml>
<header>fieldname1;fieldname2</header>
<data>data1;data2::data1;data2</data>
</xml>

Everyone who really has to send A LOT of data back and forth ends up
doing something like the above ;-)

Anyway, given the above it made me smile reading that article.

It's annoying that good marketing can impose such bullshit on our
industry, I mean we're supposed to be more rational than most people
aren't we?

/Henrik